Grilled Salmon Steaks with Southeast Asian Relish
This is good way to prepare salmon steaks. The relish adds a nice kick with fresh ingredients such as mint, cilantro, and fish sauce.
Sit: 1 Hour
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 salmon steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 cup(s) cucumber, diced
- 3 tablespoon(s) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) fish sauce (or oyster sauce)
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh mint, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except, salmon steaks, black pepper, and sesame oil, in a medium mixing bowl for make relish. Let mixture sit for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat grill. Brush salmon steaks with oil and season with black pepper. Grill steaks on direct high heat for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from grill and top with relish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note