Grilled Salmon Steaks
Yield: 4 servings
- 4 (1-inch-thick) salmon steaks
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- Rinse steaks thoroughly in cold water; drain and pat dry. Place steaks in a wire grilling basket. Combine butter, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; stir well.
- Grill steaks over medium coals 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Baste often with butter mixture, reserving a small amount for sauce.
- Add dill to remaining butter mixture; stir well. Serve steaks with dill-butter sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes