This is a very easy, delicious dish! The dressing is a keeper for many other salads.
Grilled Salmon and Spinach Salad with Peach Dressing
Photo: Jean Allsopp; Styling: Julia Rutland
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 (5-ounce) packages baby spinach
- Peach Dressing
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
- Rub salmon with brown sugar mixture. Place fillets, skin-side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove skin and discard.
- Toss spinach with 1/3 cup Peach Dressing. Arrange spinach on individual serving plates, top with salmon, and drizzle with remaining dressing.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This