- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 2 (5-ounce) packages baby spinach
- Peach Dressing
How to Make It
Combine first 5 ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Rub salmon with brown sugar mixture. Place fillets, skin-side down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 12 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove skin and discard.
Toss spinach with 1/3 cup Peach Dressing. Arrange spinach on individual serving plates, top with salmon, and drizzle with remaining dressing.