I love this recipe. I've made it twice, and was looking it up today to make it tonight and can't believe the other reviewer gave 3 stars, though she's correct about the extra dressing.
Grilled Salmon and Spinach Salad
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Leigh Ann Ross
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 474
- Fat: 25.7g
- Saturated fat: 4.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 11.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 7.7g
- Protein: 36.2g
- Carbohydrate: 27.5g
- Fiber: 8.4g
- Cholesterol: 100mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 286mg
- Calcium: 129mg
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic blend seasoned rice vinegar (such as Nakano)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 (6-ounce) package fresh spinach
- 4 oranges, each peeled and cut into 6 slices
- 1. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. To prepare vinaigrette, combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- 3. To prepare salad, drizzle lemon juice over fillets; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons pepper. Place fillets, skin sides up, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness. Remove skin from fillets; discard.
- 4. Add spinach to vinaigrette in bowl; toss well. Place 2 cups spinach mixture on each of 4 serving plates; arrange 1 fillet and 6 orange slices on top of greens.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads