Grilled Salmon Skewers
- 1 pound boneless, skinless salmon fillet
- 10 to 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- lemon wedges
- Slice salmon lengthwise into 10 to 12 narrow strips. Thread each strip onto a skewer; place skewers in a shallow dish.
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, vinegar and spices. Pour over skewers, turning to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Drain marinade into a small saucepan; simmer over medium-low heat for several minutes.
- Grill skewers over medium-high heat on a lightly oiled grill, brushing often with marinade, for 4 minutes on each side. Squeeze lemon wedges over salmon; serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon Skewers Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Main Dishes