Grilled Salmon Salade Niçoise
Classic salade Niçoise features tuna alongside potato, green beans, tomato, and olives. Here we've used heart-healthy salmon.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
- Calories: 353
- Fat: 15.2g
- Saturated fat: 3.2g
- Protein: 29g
- Carbohydrate: 25.3g
- Cholesterol: 128mg
- Iron: 2.1mg
- Sodium: 665mg
- Calories from fat: 39%
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Calcium: 69mg
- 3 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 pound small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/4 cup niçoise or pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- Combine mustard, vinegar, honey, 1 teaspoon oil, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Set aside.
- . Combine remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil, lemon juice, kosher salt, and pepper in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish to bag; seal. Marinate in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- . While fish marinates, place potato and whole eggs in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes. Remove eggs and plunge into cold water. Cook potato 5 minutes; add green beans. Simmer 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Remove potato and beans, and plunge into cold water; drain. Peel eggs, and slice each into 6 wedges; set aside.
- . Prepare grill.
- . Place fish, skin sides down, on grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill, covered, 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove skin from fish, and cut fish into chunks.
- . Combine spinach, olives, tomato, and onion in a large bowl; add vinaigrette, potato, and beans, and toss to combine. Arrange salad evenly on plates, and top evenly with fish and eggs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note