I also added orange juice, a cubed tomato and just a bit of balsamic vinegar. After combing all the ingredients I put it in a cypriot whole wheat pita bread and the rest I left it as a side dish. It was divine!! And light!
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 317
- Calories from fat: 41%
- Fat: 14.6g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 6.9g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 3.3g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 8.1g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 392mg
- Calcium: 75mg
- 3/4 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 1/4 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 4 cups gourmet salad greens (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup basil leaves
- 1/2 cup cubed peeled ripe mango
- Prepare grill.
- Place first 8 ingredients in a blender or food processor; process until almost smooth.
- Sprinkle fish with 1 teaspoon pepper and salt. Place fish, skin sides up, on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove skin from fillets; discard skin. Break fish into chunks.
- Place greens and basil in large bowl; add 1/4 cup cucumber dressing, tossing well. Arrange salad on 4 plates. Divide salmon chunks evenly among salads; top each serving with 2 tablespoons cucumber dressing and 2 tablespoons mango.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note