Nice flavors quick and easy.
Grilled Salmon with Pesto Sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- HEAT grill to medium heat.
- BRUSH both sides of fish with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill, skin-sides down, 10 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- MEANWHILE, cook cream cheese and milk in saucepan on medium heat 2 to 3 min. or until cream cheese is completely melted and sauce is well blended, stirring constantly. Stir in pesto.
- SERVE fish topped with sauce and parsley.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Round out the meal with hot cooked rice and steamed vegetables. For added flavor, drizzle fish lightly with fresh lemon juice before serving.
When salmon is done, it will appear opaque and flake easily with fork.
Check salmon fillets for bones before cooking by running fingers over surface. Small bumps are usually a sign of bones - use tweezers to remove them.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon with Pesto Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes