1. Thaw salmon fillets if frozen. Light grill and put between low-medium heat.
2. Slice onions and lemons.
3. Tear sheets of foil (enough for all fillets and to wrap around the fillet twice)
4. Spread a tablespoon of butter on each foil sheet, top with onion slices, then place salmon fillet on top.
5. Slice lemons and place on top of fillets with salt, pepper, and the fresh oregano.
6. Add remaining butter and squeeze any excess lemon juice on top.
7. Wrap up fillets and grill on each side for about 4-6 minutes.
Go to full version of