Grilled Salmon Lemon Fillets - Summer Grilling
Summer Grilling Time is Here! Salmon fillets are great on the grill! It is a light and healthy main dish to serve. We particularly like to pair it with a rice and pineapple side dish and a light salad.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4-6 piece(s) salmon fillets (6 ounces with skin)
- 2 whole(s) lemons sliced
- 1-2 whole(s) onions sliced
- 1 bunch(es) fresh oregano
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 1 dash(es) pepper
- 4-6 piece(s) foil
- 1. Thaw salmon fillets if frozen. Light grill and put between low-medium heat.
- 2. Slice onions and lemons.
- 3. Tear sheets of foil (enough for all fillets and to wrap around the fillet twice)
- 4. Spread a tablespoon of butter on each foil sheet, top with onion slices, then place salmon fillet on top.
- 5. Slice lemons and place on top of fillets with salt, pepper, and the fresh oregano.
- 6. Add remaining butter and squeeze any excess lemon juice on top.
- 7. Wrap up fillets and grill on each side for about 4-6 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lspehar and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note