Grilled Salmon Club
Yield: Yield: 4 sandwiches (serving size: 1 sandwich)
More From Health
Stand: 20 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 626
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated fat: 4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 48g
- Carbohydrate: 46g
- Fiber: 5g
- Cholesterol: 104mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 772mg
- Calcium: 114mg
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, with skin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 8 slices 7-grain sandwich bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sriracha
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup bread-and-butter pickle slices
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1. When you buy salmon, ask fishmonger to remove skin and package it up for you. Cut salmon flesh into 4 pieces and rub with 1/2 tsp. sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a small baking sheet with foil and lightly grease foil. Place salmon skin scale-side up in a single layer on baking sheet (cut in half to fit, if needed); rub with 1/2 tsp. sesame oil. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and season with a pinch of salt. Roast until skin is crispy and golden, about 15 minutes. Transfer salmon skin to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Cut crosswise into baconlike strips.
- 3. Preheat broiler. Brush bread with olive oil; broil until lightly browned, 45 to 60 seconds per side. In a bowl, mix mayonnaise with sriracha, lemon juice and remaining sesame oil.
- 4. Preheat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill salmon, turning once, until just cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate and pat dry.
- 5. Arrange bread on a cutting board and spread with sriracha mayonnaise. On 4 slices, arrange tomatoes, pickles, salmon, arugula and salmon-skin bacon. Close sandwiches and serve right away.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note