This was the best Caesar Salad I have ever had. My whole family loved it!!! I will make this again and again.
Grilled Salmon Caesar Salad
Photo: Stephen Devries; Styling: Linda Hirst
More From Coastal Living
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on sockeye salmon fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 Romaine lettuce hearts, torn
- 1 bunch radishes, halved
- Lemony Caesar Dressing
- Garnishes: chopped fresh chives, Parmesan cheese shavings
- 1. Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°). Brush salmon on both sides with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill salmon fillets, skin sides up, 5 minutes. Turn fillets, and cook 3 minutes or until opaque but still tender in center. Remove skin from fillets.
- 2. Toss lettuce and radishes with Lemony Caesar Dressing, and divide among 4 plates. Top with salmon; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note