Grilled Salmon-and-Asparagus Salad
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Jan Gautro
More From Coastal Living
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) salmon fillet or 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 pound asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups arugula
- 1 pint yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- Creamy Lemon-Shallot Vinaigrette
- 1. Brush salmon and toss asparagus with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill salmon over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Grill asparagus, turning occasionally, 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
- 2. Divide arugula evenly among 4 plates; top with flaked salmon, asparagus, and tomatoes. Serve with vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes