Grilled Salmon and Pineapple Sliders
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoon(s) mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon(s) dijon mustard
- 16 ounce(s) salmon
- 1 bag(s) slider buns
- 8 slice(s) pineapple
- 1 bag(s) Sweet Potato Fries
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates using a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, mayo, and dijon and set aside.
- Season both sides of the salmon pieces with salt and pepper. Place the salmon and the pineapple slices on the well-oiled grates, close the lid and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Flip the salmon and pineapple, close the lid and grill for 2 more minutes, or until the salmon is flaky and opaque.
- To assemble sliders, place one lettuce slice on each bun, top with a grilled pineapple, a piece of salmon and about 1 tablespoon of the dijon sauce. Enjoy!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kevinvees and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Salmon and Pineapple Sliders Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes