My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. Super easy for a weeknight and a great way to enjoy salmon with a different spin. I added some halved cherry-tomatoes to the tossed salad, which brought some nice color.
Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Salad, from Bonefish Grill
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 oz. field greens
- 1 bowl
- 1 1/2 oz citrus vinaigrette
- 2 each, 1/2 oz. slices fresh mozzarella
- 6 each blanched green beans
- 1/2 oz. sun dried tomatoes, julienne
- 1 each, 6 oz. grilled salmon
- 3 spears of cooked asparagus
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 1. Grill salmon.
- 2. While salmon is cooking toss field greens, sun dried tomatoes and green beans with the vinaigrette (do not over dress greens).
- 3. Pile tossed field greens in the center of a dinner plate.
- 4. Arrange mozzarella slices at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00.
- 5. Arrange the grilled salmon on the top of the salad.
- 6. Sprinkle the pine nuts over the salad.
- 7. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by InspiredCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note