My husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. Super easy for a weeknight and a great way to enjoy salmon with a different spin. I added some halved cherry-tomatoes to the tossed salad, which brought some nice color.
Grilled Salmon and Asparagus Salad, from Bonefish Grill
- 3 oz. field greens
- 1 bowl
- 1 1/2 oz citrus vinaigrette
- 2 each, 1/2 oz. slices fresh mozzarella
- 6 each blanched green beans
- 1/2 oz. sun dried tomatoes, julienne
- 1 each, 6 oz. grilled salmon
- 3 spears of cooked asparagus
- 1 tbsp. pine nuts, toasted
- 1. Grill salmon.
- 2. While salmon is cooking toss field greens, sun dried tomatoes and green beans with the vinaigrette (do not over dress greens).
- 3. Pile tossed field greens in the center of a dinner plate.
- 4. Arrange mozzarella slices at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00.
- 5. Arrange the grilled salmon on the top of the salad.
- 6. Sprinkle the pine nuts over the salad.
- 7. Serve immediately.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by InspiredCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note