Loved it. Have used this recipe many times. It is a very simple and easy rub.
Grilled Rosemary Steak
"A steak I had at a restaurant was so delicious, I came up with this version. I like to make this on special occasions for my family." -Eileen Subiel, Philadelphia
Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 steak)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 179
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.5g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 24.4g
- Carbohydrate: 1g
- Fiber: 0.3g
- Cholesterol: 67mg
- Iron: 1.6mg
- Sodium: 168mg
- Calcium: 22mg
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks, trimmed (1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
- Combine rosemary, lemon rind, pepper, olive oil, salt, and garlic in a small bowl. Rub rosemary mixture evenly over steaks; cover. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Prepare grill.
- Place steaks on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 5 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Rosemary Steak Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This