Grilled Rosemary Flatbreads
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 165
- Fat: 2.8g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Protein: 4.3g
- Carbohydrate: 30.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 1.9mg
- Sodium: 472mg
- Calories from fat: 15%
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Calcium: 10mg
- 1 package quick-rise yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 1/2 cups warm water (100° to 110°)
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Stir 1 cup flour into yeast mixture. Cover and let stand 30 minutes.
- Add remaining 2 3/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 tablespoon rosemary to yeast mixture; stir until a soft dough forms. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, and knead until smooth and elastic (about 6 minutes). Place dough in a large bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 40 minutes or until doubled in size. (Gently press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, dough has risen enough.)
- Prepare grill.
- Punch dough down; divide into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a 4 1/2- to 5-inch circle on a lightly floured surface. Brush dough rounds with olive oil; sprinkle rounds evenly with remaining 2 teaspoons salt and 1 tablespoon rosemary.
- Place dough rounds on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until puffed and golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note