Grilled Rosemary Apple Crostini
Time: 20 minutes. A delicious appetizer that's easy to make for guests while you're outdoors grilling.
Yield: Serves 6
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 203
- Calories from fat: 40%
- Protein: 7.1g
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Carbohydrate: 24g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Sodium: 300mg
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- 2 Fuji apples, peeled and cored, sliced into rings 1/3 in. thick
- About 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves, divided
- 12 slices baguette, 1/3 in. thick
- 4 ounces chèvre (goat cheese)
- 1. Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for medium heat (350° to 450°; you can hold your hand 5 in. above cooking grate only 5 to 7 seconds). Rub apples with olive oil and 1 1/2 tbsp. chopped rosemary. Grill until softened and grill marks appear, about 4 minutes. Remove from grill and cut slices in half.
- 2. Grill baguette slices, turning once, until lightly toasted, about 1 minute. Spread each piece of baguette with goat cheese, then top with half an apple slice. Arrange on serving plate and sprinkle with remaining chopped rosemary.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers