Grilled Romaine with Lemon-Pepper Yogurt Dressing
More From Health
- Calories: 190
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 9g
- Carbohydrate: 25g
- Fiber: 7g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 5mg
- Sodium: 131mg
- Calcium: 205mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grill grates
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 4 romaine hearts, halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, stir together 2 Tbsp. oil, yogurt, lemon zest and lemon juice. Season lightly with salt and generously with pepper.
- 2. Preheat grill (or grill pan) to medium-high; lightly oil grates. Place lettuce on grill and cook, turning often, until charred in spots, about 2 minutes. Remove lettuce to serving platter. Drizzle with yogurt dressing and serve immediately.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note