- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 3 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 romaine lettuce hearts, cut in half lengthwise (about 12 ounces)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- calories 58
- caloriesfromfat 45 %
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 1.2 g
- monofat 0.5 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 2.8 g
- carbohydrate 6.5 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 278 mg
- calcium 80 mg
How to Make It
Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
Combine first 6 ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Cover and chill.
Coat lettuce on all sides with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place lettuce, cut side down, on grill rack; grill 2 minutes. Remove lettuce from grill; let stand 5 minutes.
Place 1 lettuce half on each of 4 salad plates. Top each serving with 1/4 cup tomatoes. Drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon dressing. Serve immediately.