Grilled Rib-eye Steaks with Béarnaise Butter and Onion Relish
Yield: Makes 8 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 4 Hours, 45 Minutes
- 8 tablespoons roasted cacao nibs
- 8 (14-oz.) rib-eye steaks
- 3 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground white pepper
- Béarnaise Butter, softened
- Onion Relish
- 1. Process roasted cacao nibs in a food processor until finely ground. Season steaks with kosher salt and pepper. Rub ground cacao nibs on both sides of steaks (about 1 1/2 tsp. each). Let steaks stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
- 2. Preheat grill to 300° to 350° (medium) heat. Grill steaks, covered with grill lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand, loosely covered with aluminum foil, 10 minutes. Serve with Béarnaise Butter and Onion Relish.
- Note: We tested with Taza Chocolate Organic Roasted Cacao Nibs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note