Grilled Rib-eye Steaks
Photo: Ralph Anderson, Tina Cornett; Styling: Rose Nguyen
More From Southern Living
Stand Time: 25 Minutes
- 6 (1-inch-thick) boneless rib-eye steaks
- 3 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. Let steaks stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes. Rub steaks evenly with steak seasoning.
- 2. Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) 2 1/2 minutes. Using tongs, turn each steak at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 more minutes. Flip steaks, and grill 2 1/2 minutes. Turn steaks at a 60-degree angle, and grill 2 1/2 more minutes (medium-rare) or to desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Remove steaks from grill, and brush evenly with butter. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes