- 1/2 cup orzo pasta
- 1 boneless rib-eye steak (about 1 lb.), about 1 in. thick
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) halloumi, sliced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pitted and sliced kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped red bell pepper
- 2/3 cup torn mint leaves
- 2/3 cup torn oregano leaves
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- calories 707
- caloriesfromfat 58 %
- protein 51 g
- fat 45 g
- satfat 14 g
- carbohydrate 24 g
- fiber 2 g
- sodium 933 mg
- cholesterol 131 mg
How to Make It
Heat a grill to medium-high (400° to 450°). Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain, then set aside.
Brush steak and cheese with 2 tbsp. oil and sprinkle steak with salt. Grill both, turning once, until grill marks appear on cheese, and steak is done the way you like, 8 to 10 minutes for medium-rare. Let steak rest 10 minutes.
Cut halloumi slices into quarters. Combine cheese, orzo, remaining 4 tbsp. oil, and remaining ingredients in a bowl; divide among 4 plates. Top with sliced steak.