Grilled Red-Chile Calamari and Prawns
Tony Christie, Sean Laurenz
More From Coastal Living
Marinate: 1 Hour
- 3 chopped red chiles
- 1/2 cup fish sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 pounds squid, cleaned
- 3 pounds large whole prawns or shrimp, peeled and deveined, if desired
- 1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside 1/3 cup marinade.
- 2. Slice squid in half lengthwise. Stir into marinade. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- 3. Stir prawns into marinade with squid; cover and marinate 30 more minutes.
- 4. Grill prawns over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Grill squid 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until opaque. Place on a serving platter and drizzle with reserved marinade.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes