Grilled Ratatouille Wraps
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 10 Minutes
Amount per serving
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 9.8g
- Carbohydrate: 29.2g
- Cholesterol: 5mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 619mg
- Calories from fat: 17%
- Fiber: 2.0g
- Calcium: 62mg
- 1 (8-ounce) tub fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese with basil and tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste (such as Amore)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup light Caesar dressing (such as Ken's Steak House)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) package harvest wheat flatbread sheets (such as Flatout)
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Set aside.
- Prepare grill.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Flatten bell peppers with hand. Coat bell pepper halves, onion, eggplant, and zucchini with cooking spray. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides down; onion; eggplant; and zucchini slices on a grill rack. Cover and grill 5 minutes. Turn onion, eggplant, and zucchini slices over (do not turn bell pepper halves); cover and grill 5 minutes or until onion, eggplant, and zucchini are tender. Remove onion, eggplant, and zucchini from grill. Grill bell pepper an additional 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel bell peppers, and coarsely chop all vegetables.
- Combine chopped vegetables, Caesar dressing, and salt in a large bowl; toss gently.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each flatbread. Spoon 1 cup vegetable mixture onto 1 short end of each flatbread; roll up wraps. Cut each wrap in half crosswise, and secure with a wooden pick.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This