- 1 (8-ounce) tub fat-free cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese with basil and tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste (such as Amore)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large red bell peppers
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small eggplant, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup light Caesar dressing (such as Ken's Steak House)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) package harvest wheat flatbread sheets (such as Flatout)
- calories 181
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- protein 9.8 g
- carbohydrate 29.2 g
- cholesterol 5 mg
- iron 0.4 mg
- sodium 619 mg
- caloriesfromfat 17 %
- fiber 2.0 g
- calcium 62 mg
How to Make It
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well. Set aside.
Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes. Flatten bell peppers with hand. Coat bell pepper halves, onion, eggplant, and zucchini with cooking spray. Place bell pepper halves, skin sides down; onion; eggplant; and zucchini slices on a grill rack. Cover and grill 5 minutes. Turn onion, eggplant, and zucchini slices over (do not turn bell pepper halves); cover and grill 5 minutes or until onion, eggplant, and zucchini are tender. Remove onion, eggplant, and zucchini from grill. Grill bell pepper an additional 5 minutes or until blackened. Place bell pepper halves in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Let stand 10 minutes. Peel bell peppers, and coarsely chop all vegetables.
Combine chopped vegetables, Caesar dressing, and salt in a large bowl; toss gently.
Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each flatbread. Spoon 1 cup vegetable mixture onto 1 short end of each flatbread; roll up wraps. Cut each wrap in half crosswise, and secure with a wooden pick.