Grilled Ratatouille Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 pound(s) pasta
- Grilled Ratatouille Pasta
- serves 4 • active time: 40 min • total time: 40 min
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 pound curly pasta, such as cavatappi
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided, plus more for grilling
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into thick slices
- 1 bell pepper, halved, stemmed, and seeded
- 1 small red onion, halved
- 1 small eggplant, cut lengthwise into thick slices
- 4 large tomatoes, cut crosswise into thick slices
- 3 to 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar (preferably white)
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water, then drain and return to pot.
- 2Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high; clean and lightly oil hot grill. Working in batches if necessary, lightly brush vegetables with 2 tablespoons oil, season with salt and pepper, and grill, turning occasionally, until browned and tender. Transfer vegetables to a cutting board and let cool slightly.
- 3 Roughly chop vege tables, then add to pasta, along with 2 tablespoons oil and vinegar to taste. If necessary, add pasta water to create a light sauce that coats pasta. Season with salt and pepper, sprinkle with parsley, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pamswearingen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes