For the ease of prep, this is a great recipe! So yummy and quick to make with very little clean up.
Grilled Rainbow Peppers
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Kacy Carroll
More From Southern Living
- 3 bell peppers
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Quarter bell peppers; lightly coat with cooking spray. Grill peppers, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until tender; arrange, cut sides up, on a serving platter. Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and brown sugar; drizzle over peppers. Sprinkle with goat cheese, basil leaves, and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables