For the ease of prep, this is a great recipe! So yummy and quick to make with very little clean up.
Grilled Rainbow Peppers
Photo: Beth Dreiling Hontzas; Styling: Kacy Carroll
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
More From Southern Living
- 3 bell peppers
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup loosely packed torn fresh basil leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Quarter bell peppers; lightly coat with cooking spray. Grill peppers, covered with grill lid, 5 minutes on each side or until tender; arrange, cut sides up, on a serving platter. Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and brown sugar; drizzle over peppers. Sprinkle with goat cheese, basil leaves, and salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note