Grilled Radicchio with Gorgonzola Crumbles
If you don't have Gorgonzola on hand, drizzle each grilled radicchio half with 1 tablespoon refrigerated light blue cheese dressing.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 11.1g
- Saturated fat: 4.0g
- Protein: 4.7g
- Carbohydrate: 6.3g
- Cholesterol: 13mg
- Iron: 0.7mg
- Sodium: 361mg
- Calories from fat: 72%
- Fiber: 1.6g
- Calcium: 99mg
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 2 (8-ounce) heads radicchio, halved
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- Preheat grill.
- . Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Coat grill rack with cooking spray. Place radicchio, cut sides up, on grill rack; brush with vinaigrette. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until slightly blackened, brushing with vinaigrette after turning. Place radicchio halves, cut sides up, on plates; top with Gorgonzola cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note