Grilled Provolone and Vegetable Pizza
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 1 slice)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 223
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 10.4g
- Carbohydrate: 32.2g
- Cholesterol: 10mg
- Iron: 2.5mg
- Sodium: 656mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Calcium: 126mg
- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- Prepare grill.
- Divide dough into 2 equal portions; roll out each portion into an 11-inch circle (about 1/4 inch thick) on work surface coated with cooking spray. Let dough rest while preparing sauce and toppings.
- Cook tomato sauce, uncovered, in a saucepan over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thick.
- Coat grill racks with cooking spray; grill 1 portion of dough over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Turn dough. Spread half of tomato sauce over cooked side of dough. Top with half each of cheese, mushrooms, onion, and olives. Close grill lid; grill 4 minutes or until cheese melts and bottom of crust is browned. Remove from heat; repeat procedure with remaining ingredients. Cut each pizza into 4 slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes