- 1 (1-pound) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
- calories 223
- fat 6.9 g
- satfat 2.5 g
- protein 10.4 g
- carbohydrate 32.2 g
- cholesterol 10 mg
- iron 2.5 mg
- sodium 656 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 2.6 g
- calcium 126 mg
How to Make It
Divide dough into 2 equal portions; roll out each portion into an 11-inch circle (about 1/4 inch thick) on work surface coated with cooking spray. Let dough rest while preparing sauce and toppings.
Cook tomato sauce, uncovered, in a saucepan over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until slightly thick.
Coat grill racks with cooking spray; grill 1 portion of dough over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Turn dough. Spread half of tomato sauce over cooked side of dough. Top with half each of cheese, mushrooms, onion, and olives. Close grill lid; grill 4 minutes or until cheese melts and bottom of crust is browned. Remove from heat; repeat procedure with remaining ingredients. Cut each pizza into 4 slices.