- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoons (12 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut into 8 slices (1-inch-thick)
- 3 medium peaches, cut into wedges
- 3 medium bananas, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
How to Make It
Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in small bowl; set aside.
Combine Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt in medium bowl. Evenly brush cake and fruit with Spread mixture. Grill, turning once, 2 minutes or until cake is golden and fruit is tender. Remove and slice peaches in quarters, bananas and pineapple in half; set aside.
Microwave preserves, remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until preserves are melted; stir until smooth.
Arrange grilled cake slices on serving plates. Top with fruit, then serve with Spicy Raspberry Sauce and Sweet Velvet Sauce.