Grilled Pound Cake with Lemon Cream and Blueberries
Photo: Kate Sears; Styling: Susan Vajaranant
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 205
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated fat: 7g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 23g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Sodium: 124mg
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup jarred lemon curd
- 1 loaf pound cake (about 1 lb.), ends trimmed, cut into 8 slices
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- 1. Preheat grill to medium. Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat cream and sugar until soft peaks form. Fold in lemon curd. Cover and chill.
- 2. Place cake slices on grate and grill until golden brown on one side, about 2 minutes. Watch carefully, as cake will toast quickly. With a heatproof spatula, carefully flip slices and grill until golden brown on second side, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
- 3. To serve, place a slice of grilled pound cake on a plate and top with a generous dollop of lemon cream and some blueberries. Repeat with remaining cake, cream and berries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings