Grilled Pound Cake & Fruit with Spicy Raspberry & Sweet Velvet Sauces
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoons (12 oz.) prepared pound cake, cut into 8 slices (1-inch-thick)
- 3 medium peaches, cut into wedges
- 3 medium bananas, halved lengthwise
- 6 slices fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Combine sour cream, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in small bowl; set aside.
Combine Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon seasoned salt in medium bowl. Evenly brush cake and fruit with Spread mixture. Grill, turning once, 2 minutes or until cake is golden and fruit is tender. Remove and slice peaches in quarters, bananas and pineapple in half; set aside.
Microwave preserves, remaining 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt and hot pepper sauce in 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until preserves are melted; stir until smooth.
Arrange grilled cake slices on serving plates. Top with fruit, then serve with Spicy Raspberry Sauce and Sweet Velvet Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note