These are amazing. They don't take long and taste delicious. A different take on just plain french fries!
Grilled Potato Wedges with Fresh Herbs and Butter
One quick and easy way to make a side dish for a favorite steak or fish fillet is to grill some russet potato wedges until golden brown and tender, which takes only about ten minutes, and they need only a little butter and some fresh herbs to make them memorable.
More From Oxmoor House
Grill: 8 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 large russet potatoes, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup minced fresh herbs, such as rosemary, thyme, chive, dill, and Italian parsley
- 1. Prepare the grill for direct cooking over medium heat (350° to 450°F).
- 2. In a medium bowl combine the oil, salt, and pepper. Add the potato wedges to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- 3. Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the potatoes over direct medium heat, with the lid closed as much as possible, until they are golden brown and quite tender, 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally. Transfer the potatoes back to the medium bowl.
- 4. In a small bowl mix the butter and mustard. Drizzle over the potatoes. Add the herbs and stir to coat the potatoes evenly. Serve warm.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note