- 4 pounds new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh chives
How to Make It
Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°). Toss potatoes with 1/3 cup olive oil, salt, and pepper; grill 2 to 3 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Let cool slightly.
Whisk together vinegar and mustard in a medium bowl; gradually whisk in 2 cups extra virgin olive oil in a slow, steady stream. Whisk in green onions, parsley, and chives. Pour dressing over warm potatoes, tossing to coat.