- 6 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped capers
- 1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
- 2 teaspoons minced oil-packed anchovies
- 1/2 cup pitted oil-cured olives
- 1 1/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- calories 182
- caloriesfromfat 53 %
- protein 3.1 g
- fat 11 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 1.6 g
- sodium 342 mg
- cholesterol 1.3 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to medium (350° to 450°) with an area left unheated for indirect heat. Toss potatoes in 1 tbsp. oil; grill flat side down until marks appear, 8 minutes. Turn over, moving to indirect area. Cook until tender, 10 minutes. Let cool, then cut into chunks.
Whisk remaining 3 tbsp. oil, mustard, vinegar, oregano, capers, chile flakes, and anchovies in a large bowl. Gently mix in remaining ingredients.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.