- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and pepper
- calories 256
- caloriesfromfat 48 %
- protein 4 g
- carbohydrate 31 g
- sugars 4 g
- fiber 4 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2 g
- sodium 617 mg
- cholesterol 0 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to medium.
Toss the potatoes, onion, and 2 tablespoons of the oil in a bowl. Arrange in a single layer on the grill. Grill the potatoes and onion, turning frequently, until they are tender and slightly charred, about 15 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl. Add the parsley, vinegar, the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil, 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and toss to coat.
Serve warm or at room temperature.