I love this for something quick and easy either as a side or as a main dish.
Grilled Portobello Mushroom
- 1/2 cup(s) red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 4 portobello mushroom caps
- 1. Preheat grill for medium heat.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix the red bell pepper, garlic, oil, onion powder, salt, and ground black pepper. Spread mixture over gill side of the mushroom caps.
- 3. Lightly oil the grill grate. Place mushrooms over indirect heat, cover, and cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dani3939 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note