Grilled Portobello Burger
- 6 large portobello mushroom caps
- 1/2 cup KIKKOMAN Roasted Garlic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 6 (1-ounce) part-skim mozzarella cheese slices
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 sourdough buns or rolls, split
- Combine mushroom caps and teriyaki sauce in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag, turning to coat; seal and let stand 20 minutes.
- Grill mushroom caps, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 2 minutes on each side. Top with cheese, and grill 2 minutes.
- Spread mayonnaise on cut sides of buns. Grill buns, cut sides down, 1 minute or until toasted. Place mushrooms in buns, and serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sandwiches