From Costco recipes Can Substitute large mushrooms: Cook 350 oven for 5-7 min.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 whole(s) Portebello Caps
- 3/4 cup(s) oil
- 1/2 cup(s) red/white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon(s) Montreal steak seasoning blend
- Make Marinade: oil thru steak seasoning.
- Add mushrooms and marinate in fridge 2 hrs, turn halfway to coat.
- Remove from marinatde, grill each side 5 min. or bake in 350 oven 5-7 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amateurcook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Portebellos Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes