Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Yogurt and Lime
More From Southern Living
Chill: 2 Hours
Grill: 20 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups plain yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper. Place in a baking dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag.
- Stir together yogurt and next 6 ingredients. Reserve 1 cup yogurt mixture; cover and chill.
- Spoon remaining yogurt mixture over pork, rubbing evenly over pork. Cover or seal, and chill 2 hours. Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), 20 minutes, turning once, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Cut into 1/2-inch slices; serve with reserved 1 cup yogurt mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note