Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Dill Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) •Bone Suckin’ Sweet/Hot Mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) •Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) Fresh dill chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) white balsamic vinegar
- 3 medium zucchini cut into ⅛ inch thick slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) Sea Salt
- 2 pound(s) pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1.Whisk vinegar, 2 tablespoons of dill, sea salt and 2 tablespoons of water in a medium bowl until salt dissolves. Add zucchini and let marinate 25 minutes. Drain zucchini and sprinkle 1 Tbsp. of Bone Suckin’ Seasoning & Rub over zucchini when serving.
- 2.To make the Bone Suckin’ Mustard-Dill Sauce, whisk together ½ cup of chopped dill, Bone Suckin’ Sweet/Hot Mustard, ½ cup of water and honey in a medium bowl.
- 3.Prepare grill to medium-high heat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Spread 2 tablespoons of Mustard-Dill Sauce on pork. Grill until thermometer reads 145˚ or for about 25 min.
- 4.Transfer to a platter, pour the remainder of the Bone Suckin’ Mustard-Dill Sauce over pork and let meat rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with zucchini pickles. Recipe serves 4 to 6.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChefBillyD and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Dill Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes