Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Green Tomato-Pineapple Salsa
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 241
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 37g
- Carbohydrate: 9g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 111mg
- Sodium: 234mg
- 4 medium green tomatoes (about 1 lb.), cored and chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cored, cut into 1/4-inch dice (about 2 cups)
- 2 whole pork tenderloins (about 1 1/2 lb. each)
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 1. Combine tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and olive oil in a large bowl. Stir in pineapple, cover and chill until ready to serve. (Can be made up to 1 day ahead. Keep covered and refrigerated.) Makes about 4 cups.
- 2. Preheat a gas grill to medium-low. Make small incisions all over tenderloins with a sharp paring knife and insert slices of garlic until well studded. Season with salt and pepper. Oil grates and grill pork, turning often, until a meat thermometer inserted at thickest part of tenderloin reaches 160°F and tenderloin is lightly browned on outside and shows no pink color inside, about 45 minutes. Remove pork to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 3. Season green tomato-pineapple salsa with salt and pepper. Serve cold with thin slices of pork.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes