I made this for our Easter dinner this past Sunday. It was a big hit with everyone including my mother and mother-in-law. I made it according to the recipe except for cooking it in the oven. The family has already decided the Jezebel sauce would be great with fried chicken or poured over a block of cream cheese with crackers. Excellent recipe. It will be made many times in the future.
Grilled Pork Tenderloin With Gingered Jezebel Sauce
More From Southern Living
Other: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 cup lite soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sherry (optional)
- 3 pounds pork tenderloins
- Gingered Jezebel Sauce
- Garnish: fresh rosemary
- Combine first 3 ingredients and, if desired, sherry in a shallow dish or large zip-top plastic freezer bag; add pork. Cover or seal, and chill 20 minutes.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 25 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 155°, turning once and basting with 1/2 cup Gingered Jezebel Sauce the last 5 to 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes or until thermometer registers 160°. Slice and serve with remaining 3/4 cup Gingered Jezebel Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This