This was outstanding! The rub & glaze are incredible!! Made slaw from Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches (CL May 2012) and slice of tomato added to sandwich. Served with Spicy Grilled Sweet Potatoes (CL March 2001). Awesome meal!! Only used 1(1pound) tenderloin. Used other next night in Pork and Vegetable Stir-Fry with Cashew Rice (CL Jan. 2007). Also fabulous!! Two wonderful meals!!
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches
These pork sandwiches are ready to ride. Grill the tenderloin and assemble the sandwiches at home. Wrapped in foil, they will stay warm while you travel to your picnic destination. Or slice and refrigerate the meat, and serve the sandwiches cold. Take along the dressing in a thermos or tightly closed jar, and allow people to dress the sandwiches themselves.
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 329
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated fat: 2g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 27.8g
- Carbohydrate: 34.6g
- Fiber: 1.8g
- Cholesterol: 76mg
- Iron: 3.1mg
- Sodium: 920mg
- Calcium: 73mg
- 1/4 cup hot jalapeño jelly
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet hickory smoke tomato-based barbecue sauce (such as Bull's-Eye)
- 8 (1 1/2-ounce) hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine jelly and water; set aside.
- Combine paprika and next 6 ingredients (through pepper); rub evenly over pork. Place pork on grill rack coated with cooking spray; cover and grill 15 minutes, turning pork occasionally. Brush pork with jelly mixture. Grill an additional 5 minutes or until thermometer registers 155° (slightly pink).
- Place pork on a cutting surface. Lightly cover with foil; let stand 10 minutes. Thinly slice pork. Combine ranch dressing and barbecue sauce. Serve pork and ranch mixture with buns.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note