-excellent as is and easily modified -has become a favorite
Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad With Roasted Sweet Potatoes
More From Southern Living
Bake: 25 Minutes
Grill: 24 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
- 3 small sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 (2-lb.) package pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups gourmet mixed salad greens
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- Raspberry Salad Dressing
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°. Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges; toss with oil, allspice, red pepper, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased jelly-roll pan.
- 2. Bake at 450° on an oven rack one-third up from bottom of oven 10 minutes; turn potatoes, and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from oven,and let cool.
- 3. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Sprinkle pork with 1/2 tsp. Black pepper and remaining 1 tsp. salt. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes on all sides or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° to 155°. Remove pork from grill, and let stand 10 minutes. Cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- 4. Toss together greens and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; transfer to a serving platter, and top with sliced pork and sweet potatoes. Serve with Raspberry Salad Dressing.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sunkist Almond Accents Honey Roasted Flavored Sliced Almonds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes