- 3 small sweet potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 (2-lb.) package pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 8 cups gourmet mixed salad greens
- 1 (4-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup sliced honey-roasted almonds
- Raspberry Salad Dressing
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°. Peel sweet potatoes, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges; toss with oil, allspice, red pepper, and 1/2 tsp. salt. Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on a lightly greased jelly-roll pan.
Bake at 450° on an oven rack one-third up from bottom of oven 10 minutes; turn potatoes, and bake 10 to 15 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from oven,and let cool.
Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high). Sprinkle pork with 1/2 tsp. Black pepper and remaining 1 tsp. salt. Grill pork, covered with grill lid, 6 to 8 minutes on all sides or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest portion registers 150° to 155°. Remove pork from grill, and let stand 10 minutes. Cut diagonally into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Toss together greens and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl; transfer to a serving platter, and top with sliced pork and sweet potatoes. Serve with Raspberry Salad Dressing.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Sunkist Almond Accents Honey Roasted Flavored Sliced Almonds.