We loved this! The combination of pork, nectarines, and cabbage was very tasty. I will definitely make it again.
Grilled Pork Tacos with Summer Corn and Nectarine Salsa
Photo: Randy Mayor; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 332
- Fat: 16.4g
- Saturated fat: 4.4g
- Monounsaturated fat: 8.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 2g
- Protein: 21.6g
- Carbohydrate: 27.1g
- Fiber: 4.1g
- Cholesterol: 60mg
- Iron: 1.3mg
- Sodium: 519mg
- Calcium: 57mg
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Cooking spray
- 1 ear shucked corn
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced ripe nectarine
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 minced seeded jalapeño pepper
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- 2. Combine 2 teaspoons lime juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and pork in a zip-top plastic bag; seal. Marinate 10 minutes at room temperature. Remove pork from bag; discard marinade. Sprinkle both sides of pork with 1/2 teaspoon salt, cumin, pepper, and garlic. Place pork on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 5 minutes. Slice pork into thin strips.
- 3. Lightly coat corn with cooking spray. Place corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes or until lightly charred, turning occasionally. Let corn stand 5 minutes; cut kernels from cob. Combine kernels, 2 teaspoons juice, remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, bell pepper, and next 3 ingredients (through jalapeño) in a bowl; toss.
- 4. Place tortillas on a grill rack coated with cooking spray, and grill for 1 minute on each side or until lightly browned. Toss cabbage with remaining 2 teaspoons lime juice. Place 2 tortillas on each of 4 plates, and divide pork evenly among tortillas. Top each taco with about 1 tablespoon cabbage mixture and about 2 tablespoons salsa.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This